This area includes Second Level Engineering (SLE) and maintenance of NAS computer systems, troubleshooting field problems with NAS computer systems, maintaining hardware and software baselines, providing sustainment engineering and releasing upgrades to fielded automation systems. These services provide support to the En Route and Oceanic programs and systems.
Examples of Work areas include
- System Requirements process development/improvement
- Providing core requirements & engineering services
- Providing safety, security, system administration, and network and infrastructure support
- Providing Commercially Available Software (CAS)/ Commercial Off The Shelf Software (COTS)/ Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) engineering, hardware Engineering, and tools/database development and maintenance support
- Providing Operational Analysis support for applicable systems
- Providing development, test, adaptation, and/or site support as needed